Standard Enterprises, Inc. takes pride in offering a competitive benefits package to its employees as part of the total compensation package. The company benefits currently offered include:
- Vacation: Standard employees are rewarded with paid time off for their hard work and dedication. Full-time employees are eligible for one week of vacation after six months and two weeks after one full year of employment. Three weeks are granted after five full years of service.
- Holiday Leave: Standard provides full-time employees 8 days during the year as paid holidays which include New Year’s Day, Martin Luther King Day, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Day After Thanksgiving and Christmas Day.
Sick Leave: Standard provides full-time salaried employees 5 days of sick time each calendar year. Any unused sick time may be accumulated and carried over from year to year up to a maximum of 20 days. The amount of sick time available to newly hired employees is prorated from the month the 90 day benefits-eligibility period is completed.
- Medical and Prescription Coverage: Standard offers a group health insurance plan which currently provides medical and prescription drug benefits for all full-time salaried employees and their families. Eligibility occurs on the first day of the month after the 90 day benefits eligibility period is satisfied.
- Retirement Savings Plan: The Retirement Plan allows tax-deductible voluntary contributions by participating employees to their own 401(k) account. Standard matches 100% up to 4% of the employee’s contributions. Employees are eligible to participant in the 401(k) retirement program after 1 year of service.
- Personal and Family Related Benefits: Standard complies with the Family and Medical Leave Act of 1993 (FMLA), which will allow eligible employees to take up to a total of 12 weeks of unpaid leave during a 12-month period for qualifying medical or family reasons. Standard also provides up to 3 days of Bereavement Leave for the loss of any immediate family member and 1 day for any other family member.
- Civic Related Benefits: Standard gives support to its employees in fulfilling their civic duties and will make every reasonable accommodation to allow employees time off when needed for military leave and jury duty.
- Professional Memberships: Standard provides assistance to employees with participation in industry related or required memberships, designations and certifications in professional organizations. Standard will pay and/or reimburse as needed for any approved business related memberships and subscriptions with prior approval by management.
- Training and Education Programs: Standard offers in-house training as needed and will allow employees to attend work-related seminars and conferences with prior approval by management.